Protection of Personal Data
Seaton Parish Council is committed to ensuring full compliance with the emerging legislation on General Data Protection, including the protection of any personal data held by the Council. Details of our current policies are set out below. Anyone who has any queries or questions about these policies should contact the Clerk to the Council.
Data Protection Policies
- SPC GDPR DATA PROTECTION POLICY (PDF, 122 Kb)
- SPC GDPR GENERAL PRIVACY NOTICE (PDF, 136 Kb)
- SPC GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE STAFF COUNCILLORS & ROLE HOLDERS (PDF, 128 Kb)
- SPC GDPR SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST POLICY (PDF, 188 Kb)
- SPC GDPR DATA BREACH POLICY (PDF, 115 Kb)